Round Rock, Texas — After the national and local elections held on November 3, the agenda for the Round Rock City Council meeting on December 3 calls for the administration of the oaths of office for Mayor, and Council members in Place 1 and Place 4.
Serving another term as Mayor is Craig Morgan. Michelle Ly was elected to serve as representative for Place 1, and replaces Tammy Young. Frank Ortega replaces Will Peckham as representative for Place 4.
Other items on the meeting agenda include:
- Proclamation to recognize the winners of the “Imagine a Day Without Water” poster contest.
- A resolution to renew the agreement for the Municipal Code Corporation / Municode
- A resolution to sign an agreement for the purchase of Geospatial Software Licensing with Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.
- A resolution to renew an agreement with Aetna for Stop Loss Insurance Coverage
- A resolution for the Mayor to sign a contract for engineering services with CP&Y Inc. for work at FM 1460/Grimes Boulevard and Old Settlers Boulevard and Chandler Creek
- A resolution to sign an agreement for a contract for Gattis School Road Segment 6 project with Brown & Gay Engineers, Inc.
- A resolution to approve updated policies and strategies for the investment of City of Round Rock funds
- Accept the Quarterly Financial and Investment Report
- Consider an agreement with Herrera Law & Associates, PLLC for legal services
- Consider an agreement with Raft3elis Financial Consultants, Inc. for expert witness/litigation services and another agreement for a Fiscal Year 2021 rate study update
- Consider an agreement with Williamson County in regard to relocation of a 10-inch City of Round Rock wastewater line along Hairy Man Road
- Consider an agreement for a second amendment with R&R Mobile Joint Venture
In addition, a first reading will be conducted of a new ordinance in regard to amending municipal court fines and fees.